ANIME in a nutshell! 2 ANIME in a nutshell! 2

I find the anime parody genre is getting a little old, but the paper art was a refreshing change, and you didn't choose dragon ball z to parody. well done!

BAD Advice 02:Electricity BAD Advice 02:Electricity

A really cool little series! I entire cartoon has a very public broadcasting feel. Well done! As long as you stay away from the cheap jokes, should be great

Tri-bol Tri-bol

I actually noticed, and like, the use of colors in this piece. Granted, I think the use of red and blue was oversimplified (you really could have chosen ANY two colors), but you still chose a good match of surrounding colors so it wasn't too powerful. The art looked a little funny sometimes, but the character designs were creative, and the story is intriguing. If it was a series, I'd probably watch the first few episodes, given they weren't too long.

Mechanical Woodpecker Mechanical Woodpecker

Nice! A very well done piece. The animation went very well with the music, and I found myself memorized by the changing scenes and abstract characters.
I really can't find a whole lot wrong with this animation.

Kaigan: SC -- Episode 1 Kaigan: SC -- Episode 1

I'll give credit where credit is due, it's not a bad animation. The landscapes are pretty, and the colors are all very well done. The music is also quite helpful for the animation, the soundtrack really helps bring out the emotions in the scenes. Also, the story line certainly doesn't seem too bad either. I haven't seen much happen (which is to be expected, since it's only ep. 1), but it has all the hallmarks of a possibly good story.
However, despite the good things of this animation, I am troubled by the re-hashed anime style. You are clearly a talented animator, and I understand that you are appealing to select group of people by creating something like inuyasha, naruto, etc. But, I would challenge you to push the boundaries of your animation. Instead of reusing the emotions created by anime (lightning between eyes of people, black shadow the eyes of a character, etc.), why not create your own? Express yourself in a way separate of how you have seen others do it!
In any case, well done. I'm not exactly creating anything like this, so props to you.

little Pokeboy little Pokeboy

Funny concept; there were some pretty good lines. It could have done with some music in the background though

Bogaturs.04 Bogaturs.04

Well done! I can always get a laugh out of these. Thanks for putting it up, great series.

The First Pokémon The First Pokémon

The content was pretty good, and there were some pretty creative word-animation-effect things. Good job.

Chaos Relay Chaos Relay

I laughed when he tried jumping for the arrow after he shot it. So funny! Good job

Out of Order 1 Out of Order 1

Well done! When you said that it wasn't as polished as you wished it would be, I wasn't expecting very much. But honestly, that's as polished as anything else I've seen, if not more. The animation was really decent, and the art of clean and stylish. My only problem with the piece was the sound. The voices weren't as clear as I thought they should be, and I found that some of the line phrasing spoken by the characters was kind of awkward.
Otherwise, good job! As mostly a viewer, you inspire me to get into animation.

kmau responds:

With polished I actually meant things like less symbol manip and more frame by frame, or better backgrounds. Imagine how the movie would look if all backgrounds had been digitally painted outside of flash! I agree that the sound quality could be better, but overall I think we managed to reach the average voice quality of Newgrounds movies.