Monster Mass Clashes Monster Mass Clashes

sometimes the opposing monsters go right through your characters while attacking! frustrating bug, should be fixed

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Educational, fun, and the fold-physics are great! Good job! I hope to see more original games from you in the future.

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

A super fun game, except that I've had to refresh the page twice already due to game glitches. sometimes all i can see is darkness, or some random buttons while playing the game. otherwise, awesome game!

Jet Runner Jet Runner

every time I'm doing so well, the game stops and puts me into the next level, restarting my progress? Why?!

Chain Soldier Chain Soldier

I see potential

This has the potential to be a good game. Personally, I love chain reaction games and I don't think there are enough out there. I think this game can get to the point of a good chain reaction game, but right now, it's just not there. I found it frustrating that the soldiers only seemed to move in a specific pattern, as the disease never seemed to spread fast enough. I think on the 4th and 7th level, i failed maybe 25 times each, if not more. As much as I like collecting the money and getting upgrades, I also want to see myself progressing through the game, not stuck on one level. Also, I don't want to have to get every single soldier. There were a few times when there were only a few soldiers left, but I stilled failed because I didn't get "all of them". Also, I don't know what the point of the "medium+" and "large +" bubbles are? Whats the difference between them and the regular ones?
However, I think the mechanics in the game aren't bad. I like the approach you took with the classes of soldiers and their "food chain", although I think that needs a bit tweaking as well.
Overall, tweak it a bit, or it will just become another game in a pile of discarded games.

Ninja Cat: Episode 1 Ninja Cat: Episode 1

Great game!

That was a lot of fun to play! I had a good time with it. I like how when I died I didn't have to start over from the beginning, like I anticipated. It made the game easier, but I don't think it's a bad thing.
As whether or not to take away the slo-mo, no! don't do it! i thought that was the best part of the game, and it made things exciting. :)

wintercube responds:

i'm getting a pretty clear picture now that people don't want to rid with the slo-mo. seeing as how i was previously on the fence about this, thank you for the feedback!

Orb Unlimited Orb Unlimited

Good idea

it was a good idea, but way too hard. On the level that introduces the bombs, i used up all 4 of my lives on that one level, only because there were too many unmovable blocks. has potential to be a 10, but it needs tweaking.

Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

cool spin on rpg dice games

This was fun, you should be happy with the final product. The only thing I would say, is if you were to pursue this further, which I would recommend, maybe you could put in bonuses of some kind? Along with the spells, what if a player got 3 or 4 dice that all rolled a 6? Maybe that could be a super attack or something. Likewise, if a player rolled say 3 ones, maybe they would lose health, no matter what?