All 10 art Reviews

McMuzzle the Gunscout McMuzzle the Gunscout

I always love your illustrations! so interesting and clean. well done!

jouste responds:

hey thanks a bunch!

I actually tried to loosen up a bit on this guy. so it's a little rougher than most!

*highfives*

Pumpkin Carving 2012 Pumpkin Carving 2012

Good job! I really like it. The eyepatch is an interesting touch.

Just wondering, what did you use to carve it?

CosmicDeath responds:

Used a cheap carving kit knife, dull exacto blade, and a regular kitchen knife.

the GREEN knight the GREEN knight

very good

Yeah I like these renditions of the knights.
what do you use, may I ask? watercolor?

dommi-fresh responds:

yep water colour and fine liner pens.

My Dirty Little Secret My Dirty Little Secret

Wow

Currently, all I have to paint with is MS paint, so I'm just playing around with it right now. To see what other people have been doing, I thought I'd check out newgrounds and came across this. holy frig. This is sick. I like it.

Ean Ean

I like it!

Very cool. I am also a fan of the pokemon series, and I like this illustration. Not all because of that, but I like the clean simpleness of it. It's easy to look at.
Plus, I like ampharos.

Susan Lineart Susan Lineart

kinda looks like Kim...

from the scott pilgrim series by Bryan Lee O'Malley? I assumed you didn't get the style from him, but that's what it reminds me of. I like it though.

PixelCake responds:

Never read the Scott Pilgrim series. I was pulling a lot of Butch Hartman into this one ;)

EmoNinja EmoNinja

duuuude

Seriously. What the heck. Stop being so sick. The entire series of "stuff on other stuff" is amazing. You're doing close up portraits with faces at odd angles, AND you're using an extremely unconventional medium. Dude, this is kickass.

Hulk Logan Hulk Logan

Hulk Logan?

Haha, nice. I like the art in this. Pretty decent cartoon style.
Interestingly, hulklogan is my brother's gamertag...
Oh. And I would pay big bucks to see this match.

Road to Oblivion alternatives Road to Oblivion alternatives

Good work.

Nice. simple, easy going, but with kind of a serious tone.
as for which one, I think it depends on what you're using them for. For me, I think that the top one would be good if you wanted to project a bad/evil kind of mood, but the bottom one, I think it's lighter hearted. really, I think maybe the bottom one for me. It catches my eye the most.

Mufanza responds:

Thanks, I actually want to use them only as a thing people can look at, heh. Funny how the atmosphere can change with as much little effort as a hue slider in the Photoshop :)

Sucks to be Luigi: 1-UP Sucks to be Luigi: 1-UP

Haha

I really enjoyed the three comics you put up. Luigi has always been an oddball. The art and humor is clean. good job.