ANIME in a nutshell! 2 ANIME in a nutshell! 2

I find the anime parody genre is getting a little old, but the paper art was a refreshing change, and you didn't choose dragon ball z to parody. well done!

BAD Advice 02:Electricity BAD Advice 02:Electricity

A really cool little series! I entire cartoon has a very public broadcasting feel. Well done! As long as you stay away from the cheap jokes, should be great

Tri-bol Tri-bol

I actually noticed, and like, the use of colors in this piece. Granted, I think the use of red and blue was oversimplified (you really could have chosen ANY two colors), but you still chose a good match of surrounding colors so it wasn't too powerful. The art looked a little funny sometimes, but the character designs were creative, and the story is intriguing. If it was a series, I'd probably watch the first few episodes, given they weren't too long.

Monster Mass Clashes Monster Mass Clashes

sometimes the opposing monsters go right through your characters while attacking! frustrating bug, should be fixed

Folds -- Origami Game Folds -- Origami Game

Educational, fun, and the fold-physics are great! Good job! I hope to see more original games from you in the future.

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

A super fun game, except that I've had to refresh the page twice already due to game glitches. sometimes all i can see is darkness, or some random buttons while playing the game. otherwise, awesome game!

McMuzzle the Gunscout McMuzzle the Gunscout

I always love your illustrations! so interesting and clean. well done!

jouste responds:

hey thanks a bunch!

I actually tried to loosen up a bit on this guy. so it's a little rougher than most!

*highfives*

Pumpkin Carving 2012 Pumpkin Carving 2012

Good job! I really like it. The eyepatch is an interesting touch.

Just wondering, what did you use to carve it?

CosmicDeath responds:

Used a cheap carving kit knife, dull exacto blade, and a regular kitchen knife.

the GREEN knight the GREEN knight

very good

Yeah I like these renditions of the knights.
what do you use, may I ask? watercolor?

dommi-fresh responds:

yep water colour and fine liner pens.